Microsoft tror at teknologi kan utrette fantastiske ting. Derfor samarbeider de med tusenvis av organisasjoner over hele verden for å hjelpe hver og en av dem med å realisere sine mål. Uavhengig av om du er en liten organisasjon som bidrar i et lokalsamfunn eller en global, frivillig organisasjon som arbeider for millioner av mennesker, så kan Microsoft hjelpe deg gjennom programvaredonasjoner, opplæring og andre ressurser.
Important Program Changes as of April 3, 2018
Microsoft has updated the product offerings and rules for participating in this program. This change allows Microsoft and TechSoup to continue to provide nonprofits with the technology they need to achieve their missions.
What Has Changed?
- Certain on-premises software products from Microsoft are no longer available through TechSoup as donated products. However, these products will soon be available through TechSoup as discounted products for eligible nonprofits and libraries.
- Eligible organizations are no longer limited to requesting donated products from a maximum of 10 title groups during their two-year cycle. Instead, organizations can simply request up to 50 or 25 of each donated product and up to 5 donated server products that don't use core-based licensing per two-year cycle.
What Hasn't Changed?
- The most popular on-premises software products from Microsoft are still available as donated products to eligible nonprofits and libraries.
- Request limits for donated products will still be reset every two years.
- All other program rules, eligibility, and restrictions have remained the same.
For more information, see the Eligibility Guidelines for the Microsoft Software Donation Program page.
The Microsoft Software Donation Program at TechSoup provides a wide variety of software to nonprofits, charities, faith-based organizations, and public libraries throughout your country.
The program is one of TechSoup's most popular resources. You can choose from hundreds of professional and enterprise Microsoft products for your organization.
Which Versions of Microsoft Software Are Available?
The names of products in the Microsoft program don't include version numbers. When you receive a product, you can choose to download the current version of the software or the previous version. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Eligibility and Restrictions
Consult the Microsoft eligibility guidelines page to review your organization's eligibility to participate in this program.
Microsoft provides nonprofits and libraries with a maximum allotment of product donations that can be requested per two-year cycle.
For detailed explanations of the quantity of products you can request, special rules for public libraries, and specific procedures to follow for returns, see the Microsoft eligibility guidelines page.
Quantity Request Limits
If you need to determine how many donations you can request through this program, see the quantity request limits for the Microsoft Software Donation Program.
The Microsoft products that are donated through TechSoup are volume licensing products. Volume licenses are different from licenses for retail products.
After you request a Microsoft donation through TechSoup, you'll be asked to create an account on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) website to access your licenses. The VLSC website allows you to obtain installation keys, download software, order installation CDs, and receive other benefits that are included with your Microsoft donation. Your VLSC account is separate from your TechSoup account, and TechSoup has no access to it.
Additional information about the VLSC is available in the articles that are listed below.
- Microsoft Download Help: A VLSC Quick-Start Guide
- Licensing Details for Microsoft Donations
- How to Get Help with the VLSC
- How to Add Licenses or Individuals to Your VLSC Account
- How to Order Installation Media from Microsoft
- How to Use or Renew Your Software Assurance Benefits
- Software Assurance Benefits That Are Included with Microsoft Donations
Refunds and Returns
If you want to return or exchange any of the Microsoft donated products that you've received, please review the Microsoft refunds and returns policy.